Jon Errico of A & C Septic knows good customer service. He started as a part-time pumper. Since buying out his partner and going it alone about four years ago, Errico and his wife, who handles the office duties, have made it a priority to be courteous, professional and always accessible to their customers. He knows when a business grows by word-of-mouth, it’s important to get to know his customers on a personal level, so they remember him and call him next time they need help.
Most Popular Videos
- Hardworking Couple’s Pumping Business Booms Through Recession
- Take Pride in Your Rig to Show Customers You Mean Business
- 4 Tips to Promote Your Pumping Business on Social Media
- Pumper Empties Into Stormwater Drain, Forcing Cancellation of Swim Fest
- States Snapshot: The Future Is Tied to Technology and Automation