Owner Gary King added a black and red 2015 Peterbilt 337 with a 2,500-gallon steel tank and Masport HXL400 WV pump built out by Pik Rite. The truck is powered by a PACCAR P337 engine tied to a six-speed manual transmission. The truck features 20-inch top and rear manways, a rear sight tube, aluminum hose trays, two aluminum diamond plate toolboxes, LED work lights and safety beacon, and aluminum wheels. The interior includes AC, CD/Stereo, air-ride seats and Bluetooth. Graphics were provided by ARL Signs of Rockville, Maryland. King drives the truck, along with son Randy King and Brian Whetzel. The truck is used for residential septic and commercial grease trap service.
- Compact Mini-Jet Saves Contractor Time, Trouble and Money
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake
- Variable-Speed Feed Adds Convenience to Powerful Drain Cleaner
- Mini Jetter Makes Clogged Lines Look Like Brand-New Pipe
- Water Ram Provides Miracle Cure to Church Plagued By Clogged Drains