Reach the wastewater industry with your important message
Do you have an idea for a seminar you’d like to present at the Water & Wastewater Equipment, Treatment & Transport show (WWETT) in Indianapolis Feb. 23-26, 2015? Now you have an opportunity to submit a proposal to show sponsor COLE Inc.
Readers of Pumper may be interested in presenting a topic in the following categories:
- Septic collection, treatment and disposal
- Grease collection, treatment and disposal
- Dewatering, biosolids, treatment and technology
- Portable sanitation – special events and restroom service
- Trucks and service vehicles – DOT regs, service and maintenance
- Business – marketing, financials and social media
- Technology and software
Accepted submissions will receive four full-registration passes to WWETT 2015 and a $100 speaking fee. The presentations should be 60 minutes and cover topics from a neutral non-product-specific point of view.