As long as you’ve got the equipment, you might as well put it to use. That’s the philosophy of Henry Damm, the co-owner of Big Bore Drilling, a company specializing in septic installation and hydroflushing in Fresno, California. By staying versatile, Henry and his son have taken on jobs ranging from your standard septic tank and seepage pit installation to foundation drilling for cell phone towers and high-speed rail work. In this video, Henry discusses a variety of equipment, an expansion to a new building and continuing the 28-year-old legacy of his family business.
Most Popular Videos
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- ‘Grab and Go’ Inspection Systems Offer Wi-Fi Capability to Send Video from the Job Site
- Cover Story: Knight Environmental Takes Care of its Customers and Pumping Family
- Speccing Out New Trucks Can Mean Offering New Services
- Taking Care of Customers the Right Way