Mike Mutchler, co-owner of A-1 Septic Tank Cleaning in Wooster, Ohio, knows the value of educating his customers. When a pumping company land-applies waste the most important people involved aren’t the farmers who accept the sewage, they’re the neighbors. There are many guidelines to follow and it’s important that people in the area know you’re abiding by them. Respecting each customer – or neighbor – is one reason A-1 Septic Tank Cleaning is a successful business. Here Mike and Patti Mutchler discuss the efforts they make to educate customers, their pride in the work, and the tool Mike can’t be without in order to do a thorough job at every pumpout.
Most Popular Videos
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- ‘Grab and Go’ Inspection Systems Offer Wi-Fi Capability to Send Video from the Job Site
- Cover Story: Knight Environmental Takes Care of its Customers and Pumping Family
- Speccing Out New Trucks Can Mean Offering New Services
- Taking Care of Customers the Right Way