This young business owner has the right blueprint for growth. After buying King’s Sanitary Service in Bristolville, Ohio, at age 21, Rex King, Jr. saw his vision come to life. He recently added hydroexcavation to his service offerings with a combination Vactor 2100 sewer-cleaning truck, and now the company is taking on more and more municipal work. Join Pumper magazine as we talk to King about hydroexcavation, pumping jet aeration systems and his plans to get more big industrial jobs.
Most Popular Videos
- Hardworking Couple’s Pumping Business Booms Through Recession
- 4 Tips to Promote Your Pumping Business on Social Media
- Pumper Empties Into Stormwater Drain, Forcing Cancellation of Swim Fest
- States Snapshot: The Future Is Tied to Technology and Automation
- How Contaminants of Emerging Concern May Affect Land Application