- What is considered a word?
- What are the deadlines for getting a classified ad in?
- Can I place an ad over the telephone?
- Can you bill me for my classified ad?
- Will my ad be in the paper and on the internet?
- What if my question isn’t answered here?
What is considered a word?
A word is anything separated by a space. For example, the following sample ad is 10 words:
For Sale: jetter truck, like new, used 5 times 715-546-3346.
What are the deadlines for getting a classified ad in?
The 10th of the month prior to the month you want the ad to appear in.
Can I place an ad over the telephone?
No, we ask that all ads either be mailed, faxed (715-546-3786) or submitted online so we can have an actual paper copy of the ad itself.
Can you bill me for my classified ad?
No, all classified ads must be paid in advance with either a credit card (MasterCard, VISA, Discover, or American Express), money order or check.
Will my ad be in the paper and on the internet?
Yes, all classified ads appear in both the publication and on the web site reaching over 50,000 combined viewers each month.
Advertisements usually appear online within a few hours if you use the online form. Ads submitted late Friday through Sunday, however, won’t be online until Monday morning. All ads must be approved before appearing online.
What if my question isn’t answered here?
Please call Al West in the classified ad department at 800-257-7222 and he would be happy to assist you.
- Hardworking Couple’s Pumping Business Booms Through Recession
- 4 Tips to Promote Your Pumping Business on Social Media
- Pumper Empties Into Stormwater Drain, Forcing Cancellation of Swim Fest
- States Snapshot: The Future Is Tied to Technology and Automation
- How Contaminants of Emerging Concern May Affect Land Application