The 64 HD Series pump from Zoeller Engineered Products is for commercial, municipal and industrial applications. Its motor is designed with finned castings for heat dissipation, and oil-filled housings and non-overloading windings enable the motor to maintain a low operating temperature in harsh conditions. The pump is available in 25 to 60 bhp, with 4- and 6-inch discharge units, and 3 1/8- or 4-inch spherical passing capability. An inverter-duty motor is offered as an option. 800/298-7867; www.zoellerengprod.com.
- Hardworking Couple’s Pumping Business Booms Through Recession
- 4 Tips to Promote Your Pumping Business on Social Media
- Pumper Empties Into Stormwater Drain, Forcing Cancellation of Swim Fest
- States Snapshot: The Future Is Tied to Technology and Automation
- How Contaminants of Emerging Concern May Affect Land Application