High-pressure, low-flow regenerative turbine pumps from MTH Pumps can produce as little as 5 psi up to 1,000 psi and anywhere from a 1/2 to 150 gpm. They are available in rugged cast construction iron, bronze, and stainless steel materials with a variety of sealing options. Horizontal and vertical models are available with a number of drive options including AC- and DC-volt motors or pedestal mountings. Every pump is tested before it leaves the facility. 630/552-4115; www.mthpumps.com.
- Hardworking Couple’s Pumping Business Booms Through Recession
- 4 Tips to Promote Your Pumping Business on Social Media
- Pumper Empties Into Stormwater Drain, Forcing Cancellation of Swim Fest
- States Snapshot: The Future Is Tied to Technology and Automation
- How Contaminants of Emerging Concern May Affect Land Application