The Wolf noncode certified hydroexcavator from Westech Vac Systems has a debris body optimally positioned on the chassis to ensure the payload is proportionately distributed across all axles simultaneously, maximizing legal payload and improving operational efficiency. Side-mounted water tanks reduce weight by more than 40 percent, lowering the overall cost of the truck. The 1,500-gallon capacity ensures ample water storage for large or remote jobs. A top-mounted no-touch water-fill system is easily accessible from the passenger side of the vehicle. The debris body is lifted using a telescoping, dual-acting hydraulic cylinder capable of 36,000 pounds of force. When fully extended, the debris body exceeds a 45-degree dump angle for fast and efficient off-loading. To help the off-loading process, a heavy-duty, hydraulically powered tank vibrator is mounted to the belly of the debris body. 780/955-3030; www.westechvac.com.
- Hardworking Couple’s Pumping Business Booms Through Recession
- Take Pride in Your Rig to Show Customers You Mean Business
- 4 Tips to Promote Your Pumping Business on Social Media
- Pumper Empties Into Stormwater Drain, Forcing Cancellation of Swim Fest
- States Snapshot: The Future Is Tied to Technology and Automation