The HXX ParaDIGm vacuum excavator from Vactor Manufacturing is designed for utility, municipal and contractor customers involved in the installation, maintenance and repair of underground water, sewer, gas, electric and telecommunications lines. The compact, multiuse truck can dig holes with water or air; vacuum, contain and dispose of drill mud; power pneumatic, hydraulic or electrical tools; and provide transport and storage of replacement parts, equipment and tools. The truck’s Park-n-Dig design minimizes the time between arriving on the job site and excavation, including the ability to dig up to 6 feet in depth without additional pipe and hose. The air compressor is able to power utility tools such as jackhammers and tampers that may be used on the job. The truck has substantial storage space for these tools, including a long-handle toolbox. It can tow up to 20,000 pounds. 800/627-3171; www.vactor.com.
- Hardworking Couple’s Pumping Business Booms Through Recession
- Take Pride in Your Rig to Show Customers You Mean Business
- 4 Tips to Promote Your Pumping Business on Social Media
- Pumper Empties Into Stormwater Drain, Forcing Cancellation of Swim Fest
- States Snapshot: The Future Is Tied to Technology and Automation