The F3 ECO from Tornado Global Hydrovacs holds 12 cubic yards of mud and more than 1,700 gallons of freshwater. This unit is more than 4,000 pounds lighter than the company’s older models, so an operator can carry up to 10,000 pounds more payload in the debris tank and reduce fuel consumption. The boom has a 342-degree rotation and a 26-foot reach. All critical components are housed in an insulated and heated aluminum van body. Because of its curved, sloped floor, operators do not need to hoist the tank to empty it. 877/340-8141; www.tghl.ca.
- Hardworking Couple’s Pumping Business Booms Through Recession
- Take Pride in Your Rig to Show Customers You Mean Business
- 4 Tips to Promote Your Pumping Business on Social Media
- Pumper Empties Into Stormwater Drain, Forcing Cancellation of Swim Fest
- States Snapshot: The Future Is Tied to Technology and Automation