The versatile Presvac Hydrovac is designed for cold weather operation with optional full compliance with DOT specifications for collection or transportation of hazardous materials. The high-vacuum blower allows extraction of all types of soils, gravel, rock, clay, water and silt material, with knockout features in the debris tank minimizing carryover. Modular filtration configured to blower size provides blower protection and minimal maintenance. It comes with a heavy-duty 8-inch boom that extends up to 25 feet, with six-way hydraulic power and wireless controls for all boom functions, soft-start water pump, vacuum breaker and truck engine speed. 800/387-7763; www.presvac.com.
- Hardworking Couple’s Pumping Business Booms Through Recession
- Take Pride in Your Rig to Show Customers You Mean Business
- 4 Tips to Promote Your Pumping Business on Social Media
- Pumper Empties Into Stormwater Drain, Forcing Cancellation of Swim Fest
- States Snapshot: The Future Is Tied to Technology and Automation