The RG Series Pump from Water Cannon is rated for either 3.96 or 5.5 gpm at 1,450 rpm, and has a nickel-plated manifold rated for 3,600 psi. It takes the best parts from the RK, XW and SHP Series pumps and combines them into an all-around heavy-duty pump, according to the maker. The footprint is the same as the RW and XW Series ARNA pumps as well as the General 47 Series pumps. 800/333-9274; www.watercannon.com.
- Compact Mini-Jet Saves Contractor Time, Trouble and Money
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake
- Variable-Speed Feed Adds Convenience to Powerful Drain Cleaner
- Mini Jetter Makes Clogged Lines Look Like Brand-New Pipe
- Water Ram Provides Miracle Cure to Church Plagued By Clogged Drains