Aluminum and stainless steel tanks for septic trucks from Mid-State Tank are available in capacities up to 5,500 gallons. They come standard with a 20-inch top manway, 20-inch rear manway, primary, three 5-inch sight eyes, pressure-relief valve, 4-inch inlet, 6-inch discharge, full hose trays, hose support at rear, ladder to the top manway, LED lights and wiring, work lights at the rear, a full mounting kit, and heavy-duty rear bumper. The facility where they are manufactured is DOT and ISO 9001-2008 QMS registered. 800/722-8384; www.midstatetank.com.
- Hardworking Couple’s Pumping Business Booms Through Recession
- Take Pride in Your Rig to Show Customers You Mean Business
- 4 Tips to Promote Your Pumping Business on Social Media
- Pumper Empties Into Stormwater Drain, Forcing Cancellation of Swim Fest
- States Snapshot: The Future Is Tied to Technology and Automation