The Crescent Tank Vacuum Tank is completely flat inside and out. It has no baffles, allowing it to be emptied completely to avoid internal corrosion, according to the manufacturer. With the included pump at specified cfm, unnecessary fatigue of the structure is eliminated and the life of the tank is prolonged. It is made from 1/4-inch steel, making it structurally strong. The workstation is designed for the portable restroom industry. The liftgate rail width allows units to fit, and multiple liftgate deck and rail options are available. It carries up to 10 restrooms, and the weight capacity is the same as a flatbed truck, the maker says. Freshwater is held inside the external 1/2-inch-thick poly tank. It can be installed by Crescent Tank on any chassis within the specifications required for each model based on axle ratings and maximum load capacity, or can be installed by the purchaser. 585/657-4104; www.crescenttank.com.
- Hardworking Couple’s Pumping Business Booms Through Recession
- Take Pride in Your Rig to Show Customers You Mean Business
- 4 Tips to Promote Your Pumping Business on Social Media
- Pumper Empties Into Stormwater Drain, Forcing Cancellation of Swim Fest
- States Snapshot: The Future Is Tied to Technology and Automation