The Moro PM80W water-cooled vacuum pump is designed and built for low maintenance, long life and trouble-free service for tough industrial applications. It is a 424 cfm pump with 28 inches Hg max vacuum and 29 psi max pressure capability. It comes with Kevlar vanes and visual inspection ports in the casing and Viton oil seals. Its low rotating speed extends pump life. With sealed or oiled bearings, there are no grease points. The oiling system is direct-feed and sealed to reduce downtime for routine service and maintenance. 866/383-6304; www.morousa.com.
- Hardworking Couple’s Pumping Business Booms Through Recession
- Take Pride in Your Rig to Show Customers You Mean Business
- 4 Tips to Promote Your Pumping Business on Social Media
- Pumper Empties Into Stormwater Drain, Forcing Cancellation of Swim Fest
- States Snapshot: The Future Is Tied to Technology and Automation