Owner Gene Morris added an ultramarine blue and white 2016 Western Star 4900 Series truck built out by Tiger General with a 4,000-gallon tank with a 20-ton hoist and full-opening rear door, and a National Vacuum Equipment 900 cfm blower with a stainless steel silencer and secondary shut-off. The truck is powered by a Cummins ISX 15 485 hp engine and a Fuller/Roadranger 8LL transmission. The truck features forward steering axle and rear tag axle 3- and 4-inch intake valves and a 6-inch dump valve, custom toolboxes and trays, as well as aluminum wheels and fuel tank. The cab is a Western Star severe-duty model with an extra insulation package, heated high-back air-ride seats, A/C, cruise and tilt. Alpha Twilight provided the minimal graphics. The truck is used for residential septic service, package and sewer treatment plant work, lift stations, grease trap service and hydroexcavation.
- Compact Mini-Jet Saves Contractor Time, Trouble and Money
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake
- Variable-Speed Feed Adds Convenience to Powerful Drain Cleaner
- Mini Jetter Makes Clogged Lines Look Like Brand-New Pipe
- Water Ram Provides Miracle Cure to Church Plagued By Clogged Drains