Owner Derrick Driggers added this all-black 2007 Freightliner M2 with a new 2,500-gallon waste/300-gallon freshwater steel tank and Jurop/Chandler R260 pump built out by Central Truck Sales in Miami. The truck is powered by a 330 hp Cat C7 engine tied to a six-speed Eaton Fuller manual transmission. The truck was painted by JFP Florida Tanks with lettering added in Carolina Panthers blue by STH Graphics. The truck has top and rear 36-inch manways, heated valves, a 3-foot aluminum passenger-side toolbox and 2-foot aluminum driver’s side toolbox, chrome wheels, mirrors, front bumper and dual chrome fuel tanks, three sight glasses, a 4-inch intake with safety flap to prevent spills, and a 6-inch dump valve. The spotless interior features include A/C, Pioneer stereo with kicker speakers, backup camera, air-ride and cruise control. Driggers drives the truck, which is used for residential septic pumping.
- Compact Mini-Jet Saves Contractor Time, Trouble and Money
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake
- Variable-Speed Feed Adds Convenience to Powerful Drain Cleaner
- Mini Jetter Makes Clogged Lines Look Like Brand-New Pipe
- Water Ram Provides Miracle Cure to Church Plagued By Clogged Drains