The Hot Jet II sewer and drainline jetter from Hot Jet USA is a dual-purpose machine that cleans drains and serves as a high-powered hot-water pressure washer. It can be used to clean drains up to 300 feet long and 12 inches in diameter. It has a 35 hp Vanguard engine by Toyota, delivering 10 gpm at 4,000 psi using hot or cold water, mounted on a diamond plate tandem-axle trailer powder-coated for durability. 800/624-8186; www.hotjetusa.com.
- Hardworking Couple’s Pumping Business Booms Through Recession
- Take Pride in Your Rig to Show Customers You Mean Business
- 4 Tips to Promote Your Pumping Business on Social Media
- Pumper Empties Into Stormwater Drain, Forcing Cancellation of Swim Fest
- States Snapshot: The Future Is Tied to Technology and Automation