The Coretaker Max sludge sampler from Raven Environmental Products can be used by operators and inspectors to get accurate readings of settled sludge in septic tanks and grease interceptors. It is specifically designed for heavy sludge with its large valve and large-diameter clear polycarbonate tube. The link-release mega valve can be opened and closed from the top of the unit, allowing the user to clean the sampler from the clean end. It has internal O-rings for leak-free performance, and stainless steel and aluminum hardware for longevity. 800/545-6953; www.ravenep.com.
- Hardworking Couple’s Pumping Business Booms Through Recession
- Take Pride in Your Rig to Show Customers You Mean Business
- 4 Tips to Promote Your Pumping Business on Social Media
- Pumper Empties Into Stormwater Drain, Forcing Cancellation of Swim Fest
- States Snapshot: The Future Is Tied to Technology and Automation