The X-Cavator from Vac-Con is powerful, durable and easy to operate. It comes fully loaded and features a hydrostatic drive that uses the chassis engine for the vacuum, creating a more efficient system that eliminates the need for PTO, clutch and gearbox operation. It is available with water systems up to 4,000 psi, and a mobile wireless remote control system that enables the operator to work the chassis engine rpm, boom, automatic vacuum breaker, dump controls and hydraulic door locks from remote areas up to a half-mile. The boom rotates up to 270 degrees. 904/284-4200; www.vac-con.com.
- Hardworking Couple’s Pumping Business Booms Through Recession
- Take Pride in Your Rig to Show Customers You Mean Business
- 4 Tips to Promote Your Pumping Business on Social Media
- Pumper Empties Into Stormwater Drain, Forcing Cancellation of Swim Fest
- States Snapshot: The Future Is Tied to Technology and Automation