The MS11-NG2 midsize inspection system from MyTana Mfg. Company features a USB for recording and storage and a monitor providing a clear image. The system is suitable for inspecting 3- to 6-inch lines with the choice of 150 or 200 feet of pushrod. The unit has a 64GB internal drive as well as two onboard USB ports, and a 32GB removable USB drive. The one-piece design is lightweight with a carrying handle. The camera head is color, self-leveling with a built-in 512 Hz transmitter for locating trouble spots, even in cast iron pipes. 800/328-8170; www.mytana.com.
- Hardworking Couple’s Pumping Business Booms Through Recession
- Take Pride in Your Rig to Show Customers You Mean Business
- 4 Tips to Promote Your Pumping Business on Social Media
- Pumper Empties Into Stormwater Drain, Forcing Cancellation of Swim Fest
- States Snapshot: The Future Is Tied to Technology and Automation