The EZconnex Float Connection System from SJE-Rhombus installs float switches in a wet well for level control applications. It includes an electrical wiring manifold with mounting bracket and hardware. The manifold features three quick-release float switch connection ports. A single six-conductor direct burial cable has red-blue-yellow wire pairs that match the R-B-Y imprint on float housing to aid installers in field wiring. The EZconnex system is rated for short-term water submersion and is CSA certified. 888/342-5753; www.sjerhombus.com.
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- ‘Grab and Go’ Inspection Systems Offer Wi-Fi Capability to Send Video from the Job Site
- Cover Story: Knight Environmental Takes Care of its Customers and Pumping Family
- Speccing Out New Trucks Can Mean Offering New Services
- Taking Care of Customers the Right Way