Owners John and Crissy Ackworth bought a 2016 International 7500 SBA 6 x 4 from Mid-State Truck Service carrying a 4,000-gallon aluminum Imperial Industries tank and National Vacuum Equipment 4307 blower. Power comes from a 350 hp Navistar N10 tied to an Allison automatic transmission. The tank has a 4-inch intake and 6-inch dump valve, a rear clean-out hatch with a 6-inch piston valve, top manway, three sight glasses, a Garnet SeeLevel gauge, diamond plate hose trays, toolbox, work lights and a chrome stack and exhaust. The truck also features an automatic greasing system. Interior features include A/C; power windows, lock and mirrors; and an HVAC fresh-air cab filter. Graphics were provided by 529 Designs. This truck is used for residential septic and commercial grease trap services.
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- ‘Grab and Go’ Inspection Systems Offer Wi-Fi Capability to Send Video from the Job Site
- Cover Story: Knight Environmental Takes Care of its Customers and Pumping Family
- Speccing Out New Trucks Can Mean Offering New Services
- Taking Care of Customers the Right Way