Owners Henry and Beverly Damm added a 2015 Peterbilt 567 from Golden State Peterbilt, built out by Imperial Industries with a 3,500-gallon aluminum tank and an enclosed National Vacuum Equipment 4307 blower. Power is provided by a PACCAR MX-13 455 hp engine tied to a Fuller 10-speed transmission. The truck has two aluminum toolboxes with stainless steel doors, as well as custom holders for tools including shovels, probes and rakes. The vinyl interior features an air ride driver’s seat, two passenger seats, and stereo with Bluetooth. Graphics were designed by Justin Craig of Snap Learning and the wrap was applied by Method Media. The truck is used for commercial and residential septic pumping.
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- ‘Grab and Go’ Inspection Systems Offer Wi-Fi Capability to Send Video from the Job Site
- Cover Story: Knight Environmental Takes Care of its Customers and Pumping Family
- Speccing Out New Trucks Can Mean Offering New Services
- Taking Care of Customers the Right Way