The Boerger BLUEline rotary lobe pump is a self-priming, valveless, positive displacement pump used to convey viscous and abrasive materials. Applications include sludge, biosolids, grease, sewage, scum, lime slurry, alum sludge, permeate and polymers, etc. There are 21 pump models in six series with pulsation-free operation, fully reversible rotation, dry-run capabilities and flow rates up to 7,500 gpm. According to the manufacturer, they are stable and wear-resistant with a maintenance-in-place design that allows for all wetted parts to be easily replaced through the front cover without the removal of pipe or drive systems. 612/435-7300; www.boerger.com.
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- ‘Grab and Go’ Inspection Systems Offer Wi-Fi Capability to Send Video from the Job Site
- Cover Story: Knight Environmental Takes Care of its Customers and Pumping Family
- Speccing Out New Trucks Can Mean Offering New Services
- Taking Care of Customers the Right Way