STAAR residential trickling filter systems from SeptiTech are NSF/ANSI Standard 40, Class I and NSF/ANSI Standard 245 (nitrogen removal) certified. The clean effluent prevents biomat formation and leachfield clogging. They are compatible with shallow drip, direct discharge, pressure distribution, spray irrigation and conventional leachfields. Utilizing an enhanced, biological, unsaturated media filter process, they are ETV-U.S. Environmental Protection Agency verified. With an optional UV disinfection system, the systems are designed for direct discharge or water reuse and engineered to fit most typical small-flow residential and commercial applications. 800/318-7967; www.septitech.com.
- Hardworking Couple’s Pumping Business Booms Through Recession
- Take Pride in Your Rig to Show Customers You Mean Business
- 4 Tips to Promote Your Pumping Business on Social Media
- Pumper Empties Into Stormwater Drain, Forcing Cancellation of Swim Fest
- States Snapshot: The Future Is Tied to Technology and Automation