STAAR residential trickling filter systems from SeptiTech are NSF/ANSI Standard 40, Class I and NSF/ANSI Standard 245 (nitrogen removal) certified. The clean effluent prevents biomat formation and leachfield clogging. They are compatible with shallow drip, direct discharge, pressure distribution, spray irrigation and conventional leachfields. Utilizing an enhanced, biological, unsaturated media filter process, they are ETV-U.S. Environmental Protection Agency verified. With an optional UV disinfection system, the systems are designed for direct discharge or water reuse and engineered to fit most typical small-flow residential and commercial applications. 800/318-7967; www.septitech.com.
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- Turning a Small-Scale Side-Job Into a Substantial Business
- Learn How to Install MBR Systems and Enjoy a More Profitable Future
- Why a Consistent Fleet Will Get You Noticed
- ‘Grab and Go’ Inspection Systems Offer Wi-Fi Capability to Send Video from the Job Site