Continental ContiTech’s St. Marys, Ohio, plant received the Ambassador of Energy Efficiency award from Efficiency Smart, a Columbus-based company that assists businesses with implementing energy-efficient products and services. The plant replaced metal halide lights in its facility with high-performance T8s and installed LED wall-packs and floodlights.
- Hardworking Couple’s Pumping Business Booms Through Recession
- Take Pride in Your Rig to Show Customers You Mean Business
- 4 Tips to Promote Your Pumping Business on Social Media
- Pumper Empties Into Stormwater Drain, Forcing Cancellation of Swim Fest
- States Snapshot: The Future Is Tied to Technology and Automation