Owner Brad LaVoy added a maroon 2016 International 7500 with a 4,000-gallon aluminum tank and liquid-cooled National Vacuum Equipment pump built out by Imperial Industries. The rig is powered by a Navistar N10 engine and Allison automatic transmission. The truck features a 3-inch gate valve, 6-inch piston dump valve and 4-inch curbside gate valve, a Walex Vacu-Fresh exhaust deodorizer, waste-level indicator, heated valves, top and rear 20-inch manways, LED marker and rear work lights, a chrome package including mirrors, lights, visor, bumpers and aluminum toolbox and wheels. The interior features leather air-ride driver and passenger seats, AC, power windows, doors and locks, and AM/FM radio with Bluetooth. Gary Harrell from Graphic Signs provided the lettering and artwork. LaVoy is the driver and the truck is used for residential and commercial septic and grease trap service.
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- ‘Grab and Go’ Inspection Systems Offer Wi-Fi Capability to Send Video from the Job Site
- Cover Story: Knight Environmental Takes Care of its Customers and Pumping Family
- Speccing Out New Trucks Can Mean Offering New Services
- Taking Care of Customers the Right Way