The Hot Shot high-pressure water jet machine from Vac-Con is designed for removing stones, bottles, cans, grease, sludge and other debris from sanitary sewer and/or storm drainlines. Engineered for one-person operation, all high-pressure water and hose reel controls are located at the front of the machine for ease of operation and increased safety. Models are available with 1,000- and 1,600-gallon water tanks. Options include variable flow, articulating hose reel, polyethylene water tanks, 30 gpm at 3,000 psi water pump system, auxiliary engine or hydrostatic drive, cold weather recirculation system, side-mounted toolboxes, air purge system, hose footage counter, arrow board, strobe lights, inspector cam, high-pressure spray bar, hose rewind guide, 600 psi hand-gun system with 25 feet of hose and a selection of nozzles. 855/336-2962; www.vac-con.com.
- Compact Mini-Jet Saves Contractor Time, Trouble and Money
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake
- Variable-Speed Feed Adds Convenience to Powerful Drain Cleaner
- Mini Jetter Makes Clogged Lines Look Like Brand-New Pipe
- Water Ram Provides Miracle Cure to Church Plagued By Clogged Drains