The Hot Shot high-pressure water jet machine from Vac-Con is designed for removing stones, bottles, cans, grease, sludge and other debris from sanitary sewer and/or storm drainlines. Engineered for one-person operation, all high-pressure water and hose reel controls are located at the front of the machine for ease of operation and increased safety. Models are available with 1,000- and 1,600-gallon water tanks. Options include variable flow, articulating hose reel, polyethylene water tanks, 30 gpm at 3,000 psi water pump system, auxiliary engine or hydrostatic drive, cold weather recirculation system, side-mounted toolboxes, air purge system, hose footage counter, arrow board, strobe lights, inspector cam, high-pressure spray bar, hose rewind guide, 600 psi hand-gun system with 25 feet of hose and a selection of nozzles. 855/336-2962; www.vac-con.com.
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- Learn How to Install MBR Systems and Enjoy a More Profitable Future
- Turning a Small-Scale Side-Job Into a Substantial Business
- Why a Consistent Fleet Will Get You Noticed
- ‘Grab and Go’ Inspection Systems Offer Wi-Fi Capability to Send Video from the Job Site