The LR (Liquid Ring) Classic vacuum truck from Guzzler Manufacturing is designed to provide lower-temperature discharge and quieter operation. Based on the Guzzler Classic truck platform, the LR Classic features dual 1,820 cfm liquid ring pumps as the vacuum source instead of a blower. The vacuum system operates from more than 1,000 feet away, through suction lines up to 8 inches in diameter, and features an 18-cubic-yard debris body. The filtration system consists of a radial deflector, a cyclone centrifugal separator and 60 70-inch-long Dacron bags. 800/627-3171; www.guzzler.com.
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- ‘Grab and Go’ Inspection Systems Offer Wi-Fi Capability to Send Video from the Job Site
- Cover Story: Knight Environmental Takes Care of its Customers and Pumping Family
- Sometimes the Simplest Tools Are the Most Effective
- Speccing Out New Trucks Can Mean Offering New Services