The Crescent Tank vacuum tank is completely flat inside and out. It has no baffles, allowing it to be emptied completely to avoid internal corrosion. With the included pump at specified cfm, unnecessary fatigue of the structure is eliminated, and the life of the tank is prolonged. It is made from 1/4-inch steel for structural strength. The liftgate rail width allows units to fit, and multiple liftgate decks and rail options are available. It carries up to 10 portable restrooms based on the model, and the weight capacity is the same as a flatbed truck. Freshwater is carried inside the external 1/2-inch-thick poly tank. It can be installed by the company on any chassis within the specifications required for each model based on axle ratings and maximum load capacity, or it can be installed by the purchaser. 585/657-4104; www.crescenttank.com.
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- ‘Grab and Go’ Inspection Systems Offer Wi-Fi Capability to Send Video from the Job Site
- Cover Story: Knight Environmental Takes Care of its Customers and Pumping Family
- Speccing Out New Trucks Can Mean Offering New Services
- Taking Care of Customers the Right Way