The Comfort Station restroom from Explorer Trailers - McKee Technologies has heavy-duty carbon steel construction and comfortable private facilities designed for use in remote locations and extreme conditions. Loading and transport is simple using either incorporated top crane-lift hooks or a bottom forklift skid. The washroom includes a stainless steel sink, easy-to-clean fiberglass-reinforced plastic interior wall panels, and metal floors. It has a 90-gallon freshwater tank and 130-gallon waste tank. The utility closet includes service access to thermostat, water and electrical. It’s wired for 110-volt electrical service. 866/457-5425; www.explorertrailers.com.
- Hardworking Couple’s Pumping Business Booms Through Recession
- 4 Tips to Promote Your Pumping Business on Social Media
- Pumper Empties Into Stormwater Drain, Forcing Cancellation of Swim Fest
- States Snapshot: The Future Is Tied to Technology and Automation
- How Contaminants of Emerging Concern May Affect Land Application