RouteOptix now integrates with Microsoft Bing Maps, enabling maps to show either Road View (roads/geography), Bird’s Eye View (aerial images) or Automatic (best map style when zoomed). Optimization is either by speed or speed with traffic. Real-time updates are available without having to wait for new mapping to be released. Visual mapping is available in many areas. Customer Information displays a map of each job site location, Route Advisor determines the best route to place a new customer by displaying nearby customers/days they are routed, and Service Densities reveals a visual picture relating to customers/services/routes on a map to assist with building sales density. 866/926-7849; www.routeoptix.com.
- Easy-To-Use Hot-Spot Locator Boasts Pinpoint Perfection
- ‘Grab and Go’ Inspection Systems Offer Wi-Fi Capability to Send Video from the Job Site
- Cover Story: Knight Environmental Takes Care of its Customers and Pumping Family
- Sometimes the Simplest Tools Are the Most Effective
- Speccing Out New Trucks Can Mean Offering New Services