Owner Russ Neher added this 2015 Kenworth T880 with a 4,000-gallon steel tank and Jurop/Chandler LC 580 pump from National Truck Center. The truck is powered by a 455 hp PACCAR MX engine tied to an Eaton Fuller eight-speed transmission. The white truck with blue accent stripes has top and rear manways, a 3-inch inlet in front and a 4-inch inlet and 6-inch dump valve in back, and carries 230 feet of blue hose. Features include a sight tube in front, a diamond-plate toolbox and hose trays, a combination tool tray and 100-gallon freshwater tank between the cab and tank, dual chrome stacks, Alcoa aluminum wheels, Bluetooth in the cab and air-ride suspension and cab. The truck sometimes carries an Amazing Machinery jetter and camera system. Neher is the driver of the rig used mainly for residential septic service.
- Compact Mini-Jet Saves Contractor Time, Trouble and Money
- Lightweight Tool Clears Clogged Drains Fast Without Using a Snake
- Variable-Speed Feed Adds Convenience to Powerful Drain Cleaner
- Mini Jetter Makes Clogged Lines Look Like Brand-New Pipe
- Water Ram Provides Miracle Cure to Church Plagued By Clogged Drains